Second day of Christmas, we all know what it is about. Food, sweets & big smiles are filling the houses. And what I really really love at this time of the year is my sister’s sweets and especially her cookies (Oh-my-God). I’m able to recognize their smell from miles away, butter, vanilla and many many more. These cookies are the ultimate X-mas sweet. They are easy, tasty, you can bake them and serve them with milk at breakfast or you can put them in small jars and give them like a small gifts to your loved ones. Or you can just eat them all and keep them for yourself because they are a m a z i n g Ho-ho-ho just kidding people, let’s see the ingredients and the process:
•225gr butter (room temperature)
•80gr cream cheese (room temperature)
•200gr white sugar crystalline
•2 teaspoons vanilla extract
•1 egg yolk
•350gr all- purpose flour
•1 pinch of salt
For Decoration: use your creativity and imagination ❤️
1) Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius ,1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and cream cheese on medium speed, until they are well combined.
3) Add the egg yolk, sugar and vanilla and mix that for a minute.
4) Add the flour and salt and mix it until your dough comes together.
5) Place small amount of the dough into your cookie press*
(Be careful! Make sure you read the instructions on your particular press to see how to fill it, use, and how long your cookies should bake for).
6) Spritz the cookies onto an ungreased baking sheet a couple inches apart. Sprinkle over your desired sprinkles/candies.
7) Bake the cookies one tray at a time into the center of the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
Allow to cool completely before serving
Check out our Gallery:
Special thanks to our pastry chef Aimilia Kyrili
Share with your friends